Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation and in DeKalb County
Contact the KishHealth System Physical Therapy Centers at 815.748.8900.
KishHealth System provides comprehensive rehabilitation services for patients all over northern Illinois. KishHealth System Physical Therapy Centers serve individuals at four locations, providing convenient physical, occupational, massage therapy and speech therapy for DeKalb, Ogle, western Kane and Kendall County, and northern LaSalle County. A physician’s order is required to make an appointment.
Physical Therapy and More
From the athlete recovering from an ACL injury, to the child working with a speech therapist. We develop an individualized treatment plan for every patient that encompasses both pre- and post-injury goals and gets patients back to the activities they enjoy.
The Sycamore location has a pediatric gym to help children with special needs. We also offer warm water aquatic therapy pool, especially beneficial for older clients with arthritis, osteoarthritis, and other conditions that limit movement, an adult gym to help in the rehabilitation of large motor skills, especially for athletes, as well as a wide range of community wellness and performance enhancement programs.
KishHealth Physical Therapy Center in Sandwich provides aquatic therapy at Fox Valley Family YMCA in Plano.
The interdisciplinary team at KishHealth Physical Therapy Centers consists of:
- Physical therapists
- Occupational therapists
- Speech therapists
- Athletic trainers
- Massage therapists
Our rehabilitation professionals have advanced training in a range of therapies and treatments, including:
- Conservative and post-surgical low back pain and neck pain management
- Knee rehabilitation after total joint replacement or ACL surgery
- Lymphedema treatment
- Stroke therapy and treatments for other neurological conditions
- Foot and Ankle Disorders
- Low back pain
- Neck pain
- Knee pain
- Hip joint pain
- Arthritis and physical impairments
- Soft tissue injuries and wound care
- Specialized hand therapy
- Central nervous system disorders
- Peripheral neurological diseases and injuries
- Vestibular rehabilitation
- Speech and voice disorders
- Stroke and traumatic brain injury
- Carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS)
- Work conditioning, work hardening, and industrial rehabilitation
- Upper extremity injuries
- Orthopedic and sports injuries
- Women’s health issues/pelvic pain
- Lymphedema therapy
- Joint mobilization and gait training
- Post surgical rehab
Please download the PDFs below, print them, and fill them out before arriving for your first appointment: